All Tax and Water Payments made after 4:00pm using Online Services will be considered next business day
All Payments made online after 4:00pm [Monday-Friday] will be considered next business day.
The Borough of Atlantic Highlands is pleased to offer you the convenience of online and phone payments. In fact, it is our preferred method of payment. Once you have registered, it is only 3 clicks to make a tax or utility payment.
To register online:
- Log onto www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com
- Click on the Register button towards the bottom of the page
- Fill out the form completely and click Save / Continue.
Remember your password for future use
- Now you are on the payment page. You can:
- Make a 1-time payment which will be sent immediatel
- Set up a recurring payment (You can set it for the first of each month and have the payments stop when you specify)
- Set up a future payment (Use this to set up a one-time payment where you specify the date it is to be paid.
For example, you could set up a payment on March 20th to be paid on April 1st.)
That’s it. Now that you have registered, the next time you pay, simply fill in your email address and password in the Returning Users box and you will go directly to the payment page.
If you need any assistance or would like to pay by phone, please call our payment processor, PSN, at: